I’ve created a list of all the condos I’ve written about that are near Chicago’s Millennium Park. Millennium Park is nearly 25 acres of numerous attractions located in the Loop between Michigan Avenue and Chicago’s Lakefront.
Millennium Park opened in 2004. It has been quite popular quickly becoming one of Chicago’s biggest tourist attractions.
Millennium Park includes the Jay Pritzker Pavilion, Lurie Garden, McCormick Tribune Plaza & Ice Rink, Harris Theater and Boeing Galleries. It’s a great place to go whether you want to see a show, listen to a concert outdoors or just take a beautiful stroll.
Email Fran for more information on condos near Millennium Park.
For those who vacation frequently in Chicago or work in the Loop, a condo near Millennium Park is an excellent choice. If you’re looking to buy such a home, consider these condos:
CONDOS NEAR MILLENNIUM PARK
- 225 N Columbus – The Aqua
- 130 North Garland Court – The Heritage at Millennium Park
- 155 N Harbor – Harbor Point
- 310 S Michigan – Metropolitan Tower
- 340 E Randolph – 340 On The Park
- 400 E Randolph
- 520 S State – Library Tower
- 420 E Waterside – The Regatta
- 450 E Waterside – The Chandler
Search all downtown Chicago condos for sale.
Recommend this on Google