Condos near the Aon Center
I’ve created a list of all the condos I’ve written about that are near Chicago’s Aon Center. The Aon Center is currently Chicago’s 3rd tallest building. Its tenants include: Aon, BP, R.H. Donnelley, Jones Lang LaSalle, Thoughtworks, Microsoft and KPMG.
Located in the Loop at 200 E Randolph the Aon Center was built in 1974 as the Standard Oil Building, then renamed the Amoco Building in 1985 and renamed again to the Aon Center in 1999.
Numerous people who work in the Aon Center like the convenience of living nearby or having a second home nearby for late work nights. There are also the added benefits of living near Millennium Park and the lake.
If you’re looking to buy a new home and would like to be within a few blocks of the Aon Center, consider these condos:
CONDOS NEAR THE AON CENTER
- 225 N Columbus – The Aqua
- 130 North Garland Court — The Heritage at Millennium Park
- Harbor Point — 155 N Harbor
- 240 East Illinois — The Fairbanks At Cityfront Plaza
- 310 S Michigan – Metropolitan Tower
- 415 & 445 E North Water – Riverview West
- 340 E Randolph – 340 On The Park
- 400 E Randolph
- 420 East Waterside — The Regatta
- 450 E Waterside – The Chandler
- 401 N Wabash – Trump Tower
SCHEDULE SHOWINGS or GET A FREE MARKET ANALYSIS
Email me to
schedule showings for any listings
get a free market analysis for your home
request additional information