Here’s a list of all the condos I’ve written about that are near the Merchandise Mart. The Merchandise Mart is the world’s largest commercial building. It houses retail shops, restaurants, and numerous furnishings showrooms and boutiques. The Merchandise Mart will soon be home for Google’s Motorola Mobility which produces smartphones, set-top boxes, video solutions and cable modems.
If you’re looking to buy a home within 1/2 a mile of the Merchandise Mart, consider these condos:
CONDOS NEAR THE MERCHANDISE MART
- 165 N Canal – Randolph Place (West Loop)
- 333 N Canal – Residences at RiverBend (West Loop)
- 130 N Garland Ct. – Heritage at Millennium Park (Loop)
- 333 W Hubbard – Union Square Lofts (River North)
- 33 W Huron (River North)
- 70 W Huron – Hermitage on Huron (River North)
- 401 N Wabash – Trump Tower Chicago (River North)
To see all of my downtown Chicago condo & co-op reviews and what’s for sale in those buildings see DOWNTOWN HOMES FOR SALE above in the right column.
Recommend this on Google