Here are all the condos I’ve written about that are near the Merchandise Mart and other downtown condos for sale. Schedule a showing online!
The Merchandise Mart is the world’s largest commercial building. It houses retail shops, restaurants, and numerous furnishings showrooms and boutiques. The Merchandise Mart will soon be home for Google’s Motorola Mobility which produces smartphones, set-top boxes, video solutions and cable modems.
If you’re looking to buy a home within 1/2 a mile of the Merchandise Mart, consider these condos:
CONDOS NEAR THE MERCHANDISE MART
- Heritage at Millennium Park (Loop)
- Hermitage on Huron (River North)
- Randolph Place (West Loop)
- Residences at RiverBend (West Loop)
- Millennium Centre (River North)
- Trump Tower Chicago (River North)
- Union Square Lofts (River North)
- 33 W Huron (River North)
DOWNTOWN CHICAGO CONDOS FOR SALE
Click below to see the downtown Chicago condos for sale in your desired price range.
|$3M & Above||$2M to $3M||$1.5M to $2M||$1M to $1.5M|
|$900K to $1M||$800K to $900K||$700K to $800K||$600K to $700K|
|$500K to $600K||$400K to $500K||$300K to $400K||$200K to $300K|
Call us at 773-793-4516 or email us.