In honor of Black Friday I’ve created a list of all the condos and co-ops I’ve reviewed that are near Chicago’s Water Tower Place. The shopping mall is on North Michigan Avenue between Pearson and Chestnut in Streeterville.
Water Tower Place was named after the historic Chicago Water Tower at 806 N Michigan Avenue. The Chicago Water Tower was the only building in the neighborhood to survive the Great Chicago Fire of 1871.
CONDOS NEAR WATER TOWER PLACE
- 111 E Chestnut
- 222 E Chestnut
- 161 E Chicago – Olympia Centre
- 57 E Delaware – The Bristol
- 175 E Delaware – John Hancock
- 800 N Michigan – Park Tower
- 950 N Michigan – 1 Magnificent Mile
- 180 E Pearson – Water Tower Place
- 250 E Pearson – The Pearson
- 270 E Pearson – The Belvedere
- 159 E Walton – The Palmolive
DOWNTOWN CHICAGO CONDOS FOR SALE
Click below to see the downtown Chicago condos for sale in your desired price range. You can narrow the results by internal and external features.
|$3M & Above||$2M to $3M||$1.5M to $2M||$1M to $1.5M|
|$900K to $1M||$800K to $900K||$700K to $800K||$600K to $700K|
|$500K to $600K||$400K to $500K||$300K to $400K||$200K to $300K|
SCHEDULE SHOWINGS or GET A FREE MARKET ANALYSIS
Email me to
schedule showings for any listings
get a free market analysis for your home
request additional information