Here’s a list of all the condos I’ve reviewed that are near Chicago’s Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA). The museum is at 220 E Chicago Avenue in Streeterville and just 1 block east of Michigan Avenue.
The current building for the Museum of Contemporary Art opened in 1996 and includes a 300 seat theater, restaurant, bookstore, gift store and terraced sculpture garden. It is one of the world’s largest contemporary art facilities.
CONDOS NEAR THE MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART CHICAGO
- 111 E Chestnut
- 222 E Chestnut
- 260 E Chestnut – The Plaza on DeWitt
- 161 E Chicago – Olympia Centre
- 175 E Delaware – John Hancock
- 200 E Delaware
- 840 N Lake Shore Drive
- 800 N Michigan Ave – Park Tower
- 180 E Pearson – Water Tower Place
- 250 E Pearson – The Pearson
- 270 E Pearson – The Belvedere
DOWNTOWN CHICAGO CONDOS FOR SALE
Click below to see the downtown Chicago condos for sale in your desired price range.